Simple, cost effective solution to upgrade to IEEE 802.3bt power. Now you can power up to eight IEEE 802.3bt standard PTZ IP cameras, desktop computers, high end WiFi access points or other low voltage devices over 300 feet from PoE source. Utilizing PoE opens the door for you to add downstream node controllers. This will allow for huge savings on network cabling for lighting solutions and multi-radio Wifi Access Points; increasing your bandwidth on PTZ cameras for better security; and powering USB Type C devices.
Configure your Lighting System using PoE. The GBTS-10-8-55v370w switch provides a simple solution for powering your lighting or audiovisual system. It provides up to 75 watts per port with a total budget of 370 watts. Meanwhile, the Gigabit data capability expands opportunities for AV setups and keeps your network secure.
• Provides IEEE 802.3bt PoE power for up to 8 devices
• Supports either pre-standard uPoE (PoE+) or 802.3bt devices
• Cost effective solution to upgrade your system to 802.3bt with little work or configuration
• 370 Watts of power allows for multiple high powered units in one switch
• Ideal for PoE lighting solutions
• Gigabit Data Capability expands opportunities for AV setups
• Includes dual LAN and Single Fiber Ports for Redundancy allows you to add architecture security
• 1U Rackmountable switch
Simple, Reliable, and Supported By Experts. We design our Power over Ethernet solutions for simple installation and long life, but sometimes things go wrong. When that happens, expert help is only a phone call away. All of our PoE products are backed with a 1-year replacement warranty and 30-day “no questions asked” return policy.
|AC Plug Connector Type||C14|
|Data + PoE Ports||8|
|Data Ports||4 (2-Gigabit and 2-SPF)|
|Input voltage||110 - 220 VAC|
|Max Power for Kit||370 Watts|
|Max Voltage||55 Volts|
|Mount Type||1U Rack Mount|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90%|
|Operating Temperature Range||0-40 C|
|Output Voltage||55 Volts|
|PoE Method||IEEE 802.3bt|
|PoE Standard||IEEE 802.3bt|
|PoE Standards Supported||uPoE, IEEE 802.3bt|