PoE adapter for both wired data and power to iPad
Perfect for conference rooms, kiosks, and anywhere else you need a digital display. You can now use one Ethernet cable to extend power and data to your iPad up to 328 ft away at fast data speeds! This PoE adapter is designed to deliver both 5 volts 12 watts of continuous power plus wired 10/100 data to iPad.
• Allows you to place iPad where you want. Extend power and data up to 328 feet.
• Converts IEEE 802.3af PoE to 5 volts 12 watts
• 10/100 data speed capability
• Wired data through the lightning connector allows for greater network security
• Optimized for fast charging and better throughput
• Plug-and-play design for easy installation
• Compatible with any IEEE 802.3af/at PoE switch or injector
• For home or business applications
NOTE: Not compatible with iPad 12.9" please see our GAT-USBC splitter for a power only option
Place your touchscreen display where you want, not where the charging adapter can reach. Normal 5 volt charging cables for tablets won’t work efficiently for more than a few feet, but our 5 volt PoE splitters and PoE kits can run for hundreds of feet.
• Zoom Room, Gotomeeting, Webex, Skype and other Video Conferencing
• POS Stations and Kiosks
• Schedulers and Mounted tablets
Simple, Reliable, and Supported By Experts. We design our Power over Ethernet solutions for simple installation and long life, but sometimes things go wrong. That’s why expert help is only a phone call away, and all of our PoE products are backed with a 1-year replacement warranty and 30-day “no questions asked” return policy.
|Cable connector length||3 Feet|
|Cable connectors||Lightning Male|
|Data + PoE Ports||1 (Input)|
|Data Rate||10/100 Fast Ethernet|
|Input voltage||44 volts to 57 volts|
|LEDs Per Port||1 Green (power) / 1 Yellow (Data)|
|Max Power for Kit||12 Watts|
|Max Voltage||5 Volts (output)|
|Mount Type||Wall Mount tabs|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90%|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10 - 60C|
|Output Voltage||5 Volts|
|PoE Standard||IEEE 802.3af|